Tuesday 17 June 2014

First Blog!!!

Hey this is my first ever blog post so I'm going to keep short!! :)


A little about me...

My name is Amal and I am a 19 year old student about to start university after the holidays (really excited) and I'll hopefully be studying Journalism and media. I live in London and I'm originally from Eritrea. 

What inspired me to create a blog???

Firstly college inspired me to create a blog. This is because I was studying media at A levels therefore one of the main tasks was to create a music video and thriller opening and then blog about the process from start to finish. After a while I started to enjoy blogging and thought it would be more exciting if I created a more personal one.

Whats my blog about??

 I don't have a specific topic like fashion, music or poetry.... :/
This is just going to be random posts about things I get up to and I'll see how it goes :)

(Also I'll try to make it interesting)

meee






1 comment: